- Basics of CATIA such as user interface, handling etc.
- Production and processing of different model types
- Production of basic geometries and parts
- Generation of detailed drawings
- Integration of partial solutions in modules
- Working with constrains
- Strength analysis with FEM
- Kinematic simulation with DMU
- Dealing with CATIA Knowledgeware
Students are able to:
- create their own 3D geometric models in the CAD system CATIA and generate drawings due to the created geometry
- carry out FE-studies and kinematic simulations using the integrated CAE tools
- use advanced, knowledge-based functionalities of CATIA to automate the creation of geometry and thus to ensure the reusability of the models.