Informatik im Maschinenbau
- type: lecture
Fakultät für Maschinenbau
Inst. f. Informationsmanagement im Ingenieurwesen
- semester: ST 2020
- sws: 4+2
- lv-no.: 2121390
Lecture will be in German. Content available via the ILIAS-System.
- Basics of program creation and execution
- Algorithms to solve certain problems and algorithmic theory
- Transfer of algorithms from concept to program.
- Specification of software.
- Data structure theory and application
- Architecture of computers and information systems
The lecture is an introduction into computer science for future engineers. The goal of the lectures is to give students the ability to use computing systems to solve technical problems in mechanical engineering. That includes basic knowledge about hardware and software concepts that comprise IT-Systems as well as the ability to program. Furthermore the concepts of data structures are covered as well as the basics of software engineering so students will be able to conduct or take part in according project in their professional careers
All further information concerning the lecture is available via the current ILIAS-Course (link).