Felix Michels studied mechanical engineering at KIT, where he focused his studies on lifecycle engineering and robotics. In 2019 he finished his master degree designing and implementing a traffic simulation for a mixed reality driving simulator.
|Academic career at KIT|
|since 2018||Research Associate
Smart Immersive Environments
|2017 - 2018||Student Assistant
VR, driving simulation, lectures and practical courses
- Virtual Engineering, Hybrid Twins, I4.0, AI
- Research and development of interactive applications and systems in XR
- Interactive and immersive visualisation in XR
- Interactive simulations for engineering in XR
- Processing of semantic and spatial information
- Ontologies, knowledge-graphs, AI
- 3D-meshes, point-clouds
Consultation regarding lectures and practical courses with prior agreement via E-Mail.
|Workshop 'Working Methods in Mechanical Engineering' (IMI)||Sonstige (sonst.)||SS 2020||
|Production Techniques Laboratory||Practical Course||Summer term 2020||
Bldg. 09.23, Kriegsstraße 77, 76133 Karlsruhe
|Virtual Reality/Engineering Practical Course||Practical Course||each semester||
Kriegsstrasse 77, Seminar room top floor
|Virtual Engineering II (VE II)||Lecture||ST 2020||
Geb. 10.91, 2. OG, Raum 222, "Oberer Hörsaal"