CAD-Praktikum Unigraphics NX
|type:||Practical Course||links:||Siemens NX-Homepage|
|chair:||Institute for Information Management in Engineering|
|semester:||winter term and sommer term during the semester break|
The participant will learn the following knowledge:
- Overview of the functional range
- Introduction to the work environment of Siemens NX
- Basics of 3D-CAD medelling
- Feature-based modelling
- Freeform modelling
- Generation of technical drawings
- Assembly modelling
- Finite element method (FEM) and multi-body simulation (MBS) with Siemens NX5
Students are able to create their own 3D geometric models in the CAD system, to generate drawings due to the created geometry and then carry out FE-studies and kinematic simulations using the integrated CAE tools. With advanced, knowledge-based functionalities of Siemens NX the participants will learn to automate the creation of geometry and thus to ensure the reusability of the models.
Dealing with technical drawings is required.
Who works with NX?