Lecture start: 07 July 2020
Product-, Process- and Ressourcenintegration in the automotive industry (PPR)
|chair:||Inst. f. Information Management in Engineering|
|semester:||Summer term 2020|
IMI, Kriegsstrasse 77, 76133 Karlsruhe
07 - 09 July 2020 daily
Dr.-Ing. Sama Mbang
Lecture in German language
A considerable aspect of this lecture is to combine engineering knowledge with the practical, real industrial problems and applications.
Thus, the objective of the lecture are:
- collaborative drafting of industrial and academic state of the art regarding the basics.
- specification of exigencies, requirements and concepts for an integrated CAx-process chain,
- introduction in the paradigms of the integrated process-oriented product development
- to convey practical industrial knowledge about the integrated product development in the automotive sector
The industrial focus of the lecture gives the students an insight into specific industrial implementation as well as the possibility to become acquainted with the industrial IT-applications, IT- and work processes in the automotive industry.
- Time: 14:00-17:00
- A practical industrial project study is based on an integrated application scenario (from design of production resources, over testing and validation method planning to the manufacturing and implementation of the production resources).
- Since, the student will be divided in small teams, this study will also teach the students about team word and distributed development.
Overview of product development in the automotive sector (process- and work cycle, IT-Systems)
Integrated product models in the automotive industry (product, process and resource)
New CAx modeling methods (intelligent feature technology, templates & functional modeling)
Automation and knowledge-based mechanism for product design and production planning
Product development in accordance with defined process and requirement (3D-master principle, tolerance models)
Concurrent Engineering, shared working
Enhanced concepts: the digital and virtual factory (application of virtual technologies and methods in the product development)